Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Awesome!

Seriously, one of the best music vids here, amazangly well done!

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

holy shit

rolmfao so hard man, nice job

Left 4 Dead Francis. Left 4 Dead Francis.

So fucking neat

Keep it coming

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

It didn't worked out how ir should be I think D:

I don't know if it`s because of my drawings being handmade but it just didn't worked out as your tutorial says, it doesn't select the image at all and the worse is that when I'm on the "fill" step, the image goes all black, if anyone knows what's going on could you please send me a PM?

King of Capoeira King of Capoeira

WTF????

What the hell is that? That isn't Capoeira never in a million years, the least you could do is to take off our flag from this crap!

Gangster Bros. 1.1 Gangster Bros. 1.1

Hails to Mr. T

I laughed so much when I saw him :D

The Tune Sisters The Tune Sisters

Awesome work

This is one of the best Funk songs I've heard. What amuses me is the beat, it kinda give me a urban and nightime sense, ya know? It have some really interesting beats along the music. Great Work man, keep funky fella!

vai90 responds:

Hey, thx. :)

Slap That Bass! Slap That Bass!

Seinfield?

It souds like the Seinfield theme song (?)

A Tropical Xmas A Tropical Xmas

HAha! Great!

That's perfect for Brazil, first song that don't reminds me of the winter! Great one, keep up the good work.

ZooSafari responds:

Thanks brother! ^^

Wihked Cover Wihked Cover

WICKED!

Man that's beautiful, could you teach me how to do this shade style art? I probably must be annoying you but I really loved your work man and I really need some contact in this site since I don't know anyone D: anyway, your drawings are the best, keep it up like that :3

Trennto responds:

lol, thank you. It's actually not too complex. Basically you would do a light outline of what you're drawing, making sure it's just that: an outline. Then the hard part is finding out where the light would hit it and outline the parts that would be lit. After that you use only the light outlines, erasing the other ones, and shade everything in around it black. Then the drawing will only be solid black or solid white. If you're shading in pencil, rub your finger over it to make it blend better :)

You cant really see the black shading part in this one because of my scanner :( I actually was inspired by a V for Vendetta pic that I remade a few months back.. I wish I still had it to upload :( But if you want to be good at this style just look up examples, copy and remake those, then just practice simple stuff. Faces are usually the best :D good luck!

Sidius Sidius

Oh dude!

Please man, you GOT teach how you do that colors man O_O that's soo awesome, and I really liked that stylish hair you made on him :3

Trennto responds:

Thank you, and yea I like the hair too :) It's a shame it doesn't look as good as the original, where the colors look better (much better O.O)

Niko Bellic Niko Bellic