All 4 art Reviews

Wihked Cover Wihked Cover

WICKED!

Man that's beautiful, could you teach me how to do this shade style art? I probably must be annoying you but I really loved your work man and I really need some contact in this site since I don't know anyone D: anyway, your drawings are the best, keep it up like that :3

Trennto responds:

lol, thank you. It's actually not too complex. Basically you would do a light outline of what you're drawing, making sure it's just that: an outline. Then the hard part is finding out where the light would hit it and outline the parts that would be lit. After that you use only the light outlines, erasing the other ones, and shade everything in around it black. Then the drawing will only be solid black or solid white. If you're shading in pencil, rub your finger over it to make it blend better :)

You cant really see the black shading part in this one because of my scanner :( I actually was inspired by a V for Vendetta pic that I remade a few months back.. I wish I still had it to upload :( But if you want to be good at this style just look up examples, copy and remake those, then just practice simple stuff. Faces are usually the best :D good luck!

Sidius Sidius

Oh dude!

Please man, you GOT teach how you do that colors man O_O that's soo awesome, and I really liked that stylish hair you made on him :3

Trennto responds:

Thank you, and yea I like the hair too :) It's a shame it doesn't look as good as the original, where the colors look better (much better O.O)

Niko Bellic Niko Bellic

Holy crap man D:

That`s soo awesome, I wish I could have your abilities on drawings :3

color color

I couldn't do better but...

...yeah as the other comments told, you could darken the background and use some more light effects on the fireworks would be sooo awesome!